So, not too much later, I asked more specifically. And, got the answer that we honed the other day. I am putting it here for commentary.
How do computational lenses, truth engineering and psychether relate?
Computational lenses, truth engineering, and psychether are all emerging fields that are concerned with the intersection of technology and human behavior.
- Computational lenses are tools that allow us to view data through different perspectives. They can be used to identify patterns and trends that would not be visible otherwise. For example, a computational lens could be used to track the spread of misinformation on social media or to identify areas of bias in a dataset.
- Truth engineering is the practice of designing and deploying technologies that can help us to identify and verify truth. This could involve developing new algorithms for detecting fake news or creating platforms for fact-checking.
- Psychether is a field that studies the psychological effects of technology. It can be used to understand how our emotions, thoughts, and behaviors are influenced by the devices we use and the data we consume.
All three of these fields are concerned with the ways in which technology can shape our understanding of the world around us. Computational lenses can help us to see things that we would not otherwise be able to see. Truth engineering can help us to verify the truth of what we see. And psychether can help us to understand how our own biases and emotions influence the way we interpret information.
Together, these fields offer a new way of thinking about the relationship between technology and human behavior. They can help us to develop technologies that are more ethical and responsible, and they can help us to make better decisions about how we use technology in our lives.
Here are some specific examples of how computational lenses, truth engineering, and psychether could be used together:
- A computational lens could be used to identify patterns of online behavior that are associated with mental health problems. This information could then be used to develop truth engineering tools that can help to identify and intervene in cases of online radicalization or self-harm.
- Psychether research could be used to understand how the design of social media platforms affects our emotional well-being. This information could then be used to develop truth engineering tools that can help to mitigate the negative effects of social media use.
- Computational lenses could be used to track the spread of misinformation during an election campaign. This information could then be used to develop truth engineering tools that can help to identify and verify the truth of political claims.
These are just a few examples of how computational lenses, truth engineering, and psychether could be used together to address some of the challenges posed by the rise of technology. As these fields continue to develop, we can expect to see even more innovative and effective ways of using technology to improve our lives.
--- Some commentary.
Okay. There were other drafts that I need to look at, too. I was mainly looking at the spelling. But, I need to see how Bard (and its handlers, human and virtual) honed the text.
Remarks: Modified: 06/29/2023