Saturday, January 9, 2016

Operational concerns

This blog will take an operational (many connotations) mode for awhile. I made some system changes the past couple of days. In doing so, one vendor changed my settings which I did not look at the time.

Shame on me. But, shame on these arses, too. Anyway, it got me to thinking about how all of these providers are stepping on our toes as they try to dance their way into our hearts. Look brothers and sisters, such behavior will no get no love from us, the beleaguered users.

Related to this are all of the pitfalls that keep arising. Great job on the internet DOD and all of the follow on developers. Way to go.

And so, truth engineering is crucial to safe computing and other things.

Remarks: Modified: 01/17/2016

01/17/2016 -- The "cloud" not only is muddy, it fosters storms. I noticed someone arguing that companies have their personal "cloud."

No comments: